Sunday, March 22, 2009

when the cats away

in my hast to get to Church on time and the fact that jenny was not home lead to me allowing frans to make it to church in pants that looked like he had just gutted a deer. owen tried to worn me and my response was he either wares the pants he has on or he is going in his underwear. i think it is a good thing that the kids believe me when i say some thing but good grief. i must add that i had spent 30 minuets trying to get frans in pants in the first place. in reference to me privies blog clothing optional i need to mention that as i drove by the house wail working Saturday a streak of milky wight flesh flashed in the corner of my eye and drew my attention to the fact i had a child outside scantily clad. i must also mention jenny was away at a wedding and had the three youngest culprits with her so the nude dude was one of my older children ill let you guess which one i still haven't gotten to the bottom of the story perhaps I'm better off not knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment