Tuesday, March 17, 2009

it aways hapens to me

i was reminded today what a kerfuffle any shopping trip is for me. i was taken back to the day i simply ordered two egg mcmuffin sandwiches and received and paid for eight sandwiches of all varieties and only discovered said cornucopia of McDonald delights ten miles down the road. now if you know me you know i considered this a blessing. usually I'm not so lucky i normally end up with a lack of fries which in and of itself is a travesty or i spend a great deal of time fixing the situation. shopping at any store is the same. i once bought one water container and thought as i walked out the door " five hundred dollars that don't seem right" well the store assistant proceeded to load five water containers on my trailer yes don't ask me how that got mixed up. well recently i went to the parts store to get pipes and stuff and walked out in a hurry not looking at the receipt. well some time later i discovered an extra part and when i look at the receipt to check i noticed the tax for 50 dollars in parts was 391.00 dollars holy crap i figured Mr Obama's new tax plan was going to be bad but yikes a 400% sales tax increase. so the moral of this story is if you want it done right don't send me.

No comments:

Post a Comment