Saturday, March 14, 2009

is this my kid

kids now there is a topic you can write about. owen for instance. dad said "go clean the yard" owen replies "can i clean the dog poop off the lawn" now who's kid is this? it would first appear that he is spawned from some grate go getter a real winner guess again it is me, mike the last to get anything done and my idea for cleaning up the mess is a mulch mower (which by the way struggles with larger items such as cardboard boxes or left out toys). so out he goes to pike up the doo doo i gaze stealthily out the window just to see what he is really doing and interesting enough he is cleaning up the mess. i watch thinking maybe i can learn something and i did. i realise dog poo stinks thus the reluctance in cleaning it up but owen solved this by wrapping a kerchief around his nose. hay whatever works

1 comment:

  1. Why could I smell dog poo as I read this blog. Ive checked my shoes. Have somehow figured out how to incorparate smell into your blog.

    ReplyDelete