Saturday, July 11, 2009

scout camp

i found it interesting to see my scouts all showered up and clean. i glanced twice as the sent of six different kinds of Colon wafted my direction. at second glance their hair was combed and clean close we adorning there freshly cleaned bodies. this struck me as strange especially this late in camp normally the fourth day all fresh clothing has been soiled in some way or another. curiosity pricked and i began to question what an earth was going on. finding one or two clean scouts may be expected but all of them. i started a little investigation and began to look into the matter. i remember being 12 or 14 years old at least i thought i did. i remember going to scout camp but i can not recall ever showering at one. so in my mind there has got to be some reason. my investigating turned up a likely suspect apparently not to far distant their was a girls scout camp. although not in session apparently there was enough pheromones still lingering in the air to cause the boys to react in a not typical fashion or maybe it is typical I'm the only one who never showered when i went to scout camp who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment