Wednesday, February 18, 2009

hello every body i am a blogger not a boogger a blogger i blog therefore I T. I will no longer put any funny or important stuff on my facebook page i dont trust them so here is my outlet my vent my brain dump.
first thing i noticed is there still is no spell check for that i am sorry i am realy tired right now so blaa blaa blaa spankey blaa baa baaa naa blaa.
just think if we have such controle over the weather i propose that for only a small fee i will either drive extra or not depending on what weather you desire. i would do that for you thats the kind of guy i am for only a small fee.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mike, today I was informed that the scientists have declared that animals are causing global warming and therefore we all should become vegetarians, while saving the animals. Go figure on that! If we save the animals are they producing more methanol and defeating the purpose of becoming vegetarians?! Besides I would like to see the person who can convince Sekona to become vegetarian!!!

    ReplyDelete