Saturday, June 27, 2009

its awsome

I have an attractive ear. yes it is true my right ear is hot not so much my left but my right is stunning. you may ask yourself ? what?! don't, just go with it, don't be jealous we all cant have an attractive ear. how did i discover this fabulous attribute well i noticed it in my rear view mirror. me not having anything else to crow about, this discovery made my day. really, i at first was doubtful but after observing literally a couple of ears both in person and on the telly i discovered a mess off pierced, cauliflower, squished, crocked, nasty, wort ed, blobs that posed as a hearing devise slapped up the side of peoples heads. as for mine "big "yes but its hugeness just makes its perfect form visible for all. i have a particularly lushes lob. if for instance i was stupid enough to tarnish my lobs perfectness by a piercing it would be ah inspiring as it would only point out my lobs perfect symmetry. do i boast "heck yes i do" but its not boasting if it is true. so next time i see you i suspect i will see a wondering eye as you try to glimpse the ear of which i speak.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed and envied that ear long ago. You definitely got the ear looks in the family and the stronger smells. Not nose smells but smells smells. I will now wear the took of shame to cover my hidious auditory recepticles.

    ReplyDelete